RESERVATION & PAYMENT & CANCELLATION & REFUND CONDITIONS
As soon as you have paid your pre-payment amount (by EFT, money order, in cash) of the villa/apart/apartment, in the case of cancellation made up 30 days before the date check-in to villa/apart/apartment the pre-payment, that paid to our account, will completely be burned. Because the all of this payment was paid as pre-payment to the owner of villa/apart/apartment. You should pay the remaining amount to us at the check-in the villa/apart/apartment.
The customer can cancel trips before the trip starts. The customer must notify the cancellation in writing to Senin Villan. Because notifications that are not in writing cannot be accepted.
A certain percentage of the total amount of the services specified in the travel agreement will be received in the case of cancellation to supply the measures and expenses that SENİN VİLLAN has taken in relation to travel. These quantities have been determined as follows. Cancellation conditions;
When the customer willingly paid (by EFT, money order, cash) all amount of the villa/apart/apartment to the SENİN VİLLAN, 35% of the amount will be burned if the cancellation is done up to the 30th day prior to the villa/apart/apartment. The remaining 65% will be refunded to the accounts code that you will notify. Forwarding charges will be raked in this money. Because of 35% of this amount paid as pre-payment to the owner of the villa/apart/apartment.
If the cancellation is done in the 23rd or 29th days prior to the start of travel, 50% of the total travel amount will be burned. If the cancellation is done in the 16th or 22nd days prior to the start of travel, 75% of the total travel amount will be burned and the remaining balance will be refunded to the accounts code, that you will notify, and forwarding charges will be raked in this money. Because staying period remained a little time. For this reason, the possibility of renting another customer is too low.
If the cancellation is done in the 15th or fewer days prior to the start of travel or you didn't check-in to the villa/apart/apartment or you didn't any stay at the villa/apart/apartment, the total amount of the travel won't be refunded to the customer.
Senin Villan is not responsible for the financial losses that will arise in the payments made by credit card and all remittances, eft, western union etc. that will be made in Turkey and abroad. All of the price difference due to the difference is deducted from the money to be returned to the customer.
If the cancellation is done by SENİN VİLLAN for any reasons, this situation will notify the customer as soon as possible. If there is another equivalent villa/apart/apartment in the portfolio at same times, this will be suggested to the customer. If the customer didn't approve and the situation didn't fall into the category of "force majeure", the received money will be refunded the customer.
Moreover some villas/aparts/apartments (these are determined on the website of the villa/apart/apartment) privately, the paid all deposit to collect from the customer. And these villas/aparts/apartments (for the villas/aparts/ apartments that have to be paid all amount of the rental price up to 30 days stay on reservation date) privately, the paid all rental price collect from the customer. Even if the reservation is canceled, no money will not be refunded.
If the customer didn't pay the remaining amount at the right time, SENİN VİLLAN reserve the right of cancellation this reservation, the right of not refund the previously paid, and the right of making another reservation to this villa/apart/apartment. Reservation cancellations can be done in written (by e-mail, registered and reply-paid letter). Reservation cancellations made by talking over the phone are definitely not valid. Reservation cancellations are valid from the date when the text arrives the SENİN VİLLAN.
Termination of contract a reason caused by the fault of the customer or without written notice in accordance with the procedure, and provided that the villa/apart/apartment is valid with the explicit declaration that made by the parties of this contract from the moment when reservation is done, SENİN VİLLAN cannot be held responsible for not using villa/apart/apartment. All of the price shown in the agreement will be due at the agreed delivery date of the villa/apart/apartment. And all jus of SENİN VİLLAN is reserved.